Exciting Things to Try When Visiting Sentosa Island
Sentosa Island, located in Singapore, is a popular tourist destination that offers a wide range of exciting activities and attractions. From thrilling rides to serene beaches, Sentosa has something for everyone. Here are some of the things you can try when visiting Sentosa:
- Scentopia is a great place to learn about the world of orchids and rainforest scents. You can see thousands of scent oils and other insects from around the world.
- Sail away on a yacht
- Adventure Cove Waterpark The Adventure Cove Waterpark is a water park that features thrilling rides and attractions. You can try the high-speed water slides or relax in the lazy river.
- Light and sound show at Beach station, Sentosa
- Universal Studios Singapore Universal Studios Singapore is a theme park that is a must-visit for any Sentosa tourist. The park is home to some of the most popular rides and attractions in Singapore, such as the Battlestar Galactica, Transformers, and Jurassic Park rides.
- Sentosa Beaches Sentosa Island is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in Singapore. You can visit Palawan Beach, Siloso Beach, or Tanjong Beach to relax and enjoy the scenic views.
- Fort Siloso Fort Siloso is a historical site that is a must-visit for any history buff. The fort was built in the 1800s to defend Singapore against attacks from the sea, and it now serves as a museum that displays the history of Singapore.
- Skyline Luge Sentosa The Skyline Luge Sentosa is a fun ride that takes you down a track on a small cart. You can choose to take a leisurely ride down the track or pick up speed and race your friends.
- S.E.A. Aquarium The S.E.A. Aquarium is home to over 100,000 marine animals from over 1,000 different species. You can see everything from sharks and stingrays to colorful fish and coral reefs.
- Sentosa Nature Discovery Sentosa Nature Discovery is a great place to learn about the wildlife and plants that are native to Singapore. You can take a guided tour or explore the exhibits on your own.
- Madame Tussauds Singapore Madame Tussauds Singapore is a wax museum that features life-size figures of famous people from around the world. You can take photos with your favorite celebrities and historical figures.
- Sentosa 4D Adventureland Sentosa 4D Adventureland is a fun-filled attraction that features 4D rides and interactive shows. You can experience a virtual roller coaster or join in an interactive game show.
- Sentosa Golf Club The Sentosa Golf Club is a world-renowned golf course that has hosted numerous international golf tournaments. You can play a round of golf or take a golf lesson.
- MegaZip Adventure Park The MegaZip Adventure Park is a great place to experience adventure sports such as ziplining, rock climbing, and free-fall jumps.
- Fort Siloso Skywalk The Fort Siloso Skywalk is a 181-meter-long suspension bridge that offers stunning views of the island and the sea.
- Sentosa Island Bus Tour The Sentosa Island Bus Tour is a great way to see all the attractions on the island. The tour takes you to all the major attractions and offers a great way to learn about the history and culture of Sentosa.